We don’t normally blog about our fellow computer service companies but we are truly sad to hear that DIT Computers of Omaha has closed its doors. Even as a competitor for many of the same services, they were a reputable and locally owned company and its always sad to see those go away. We wish the best for the many employees and groups who worked within DIT Computers.
If you were a client of DIT and are now looking for affordable and honest computer repair and sales in the Omaha area, look no further then Special Touch Computer Repair. We have been in service since 2010 and have (2) locations in the Omaha metro area. 90th and L in Omaha and Downtown Papillon. We also travel to your home or office for service onsite as needed.
We pride ourselves on our reputation and relationships with each and every client. Whether you need a simple tune up on an old laptop, or have entire office that needs support we have the resources and desire to help you out. We provide affordable repair service for all makes and brands of desktops and laptops (Apple, Samsung, Acer, HP, Sony, Dell, Gateway, Compaq, etc) as well as sales of new and used computers. Looking for a great condition and affordable MacBook? We have them! Need a server for your office but don’t want to break the bank? We have those! Need large quantities of desktops, laptops, screens both new and used? We have those too! As a Dell certified partner we have access to great deals on new computers as well as slightly used and off lease computers at great prices!
Every single client of Special Touch Computer Repair can count on these things:
- Free Service Quotes: Paying for someone to tell you your PC is irreparable is just adding insult to injury. We would never do that.
- Honest Advice: Repair it, replace it or do nothing. What makes the most sense for you.
- Flexible Service: We work with you and give you the service and advice you need based on your specific situation, not some standard sales pitch.
- Service Price Match: We will meet or beat any local competitors service repair quote by 10% or more. Must have a valid service quote.
- Service as Needed, No Contracts: We look forward to building a long term relationship with you and earning your business, never requiring it.
- Fast Turnaround Times: We know your time is valuable, we strive to handle each repair or service request in the fastest and most effective manner possible. We will keep you informed every step of the way so you know exactly what is happening with your computer.
We look forward to meeting any new clients and continued service with all of our current clients. If you any questions, thoughts or feedback please contact us directly.
Thank you very much! – The Special Touch Computer Repair Team
Mention this post for 15% off your next service or $20.00 your next computer purchase!
***Special Touch Computer Repair is in no way affiliated, past or present with DIT Computers.